? ??????????????Bright Flower? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (43 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 6619 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Daylight? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.7 (6 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 876 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Valentines 2? ????? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 22, 2010

If you hamster gets lost?

If your hamster gets lostdont panic just look all over and look where you would never think and one time my hamster was lost and me and my mom looked every where then my mom heard a sound in the dish washer and so my mom unscrod the bottem of it and my hamster was under there and he wouldnt come out so my mom and me put out two things that he loves peanutbutter, and caretts then it took awhile for him to come out and finaly he did and he was completely covered in dust.

0 comments: